1. What do you look for in a devotional or inspirational book?
2. Thick or thin?
3. Long book with many short chapters?
4. Long book with a few long chapters?
5. Short book, short chapters?
6. A balance of stories, Scriptures, poems, and questions to reflect on or heavier in one of these areas? If heavier in one, which one?
7. How much do you typically spend on a devotional or inspirational book?
8. Do you prefer to read a devotional as a traditional book or on an e-reader?
9. Do you look only for books by well-known authors or do you search for books recommended by those you know?
I hope to have this book ready for publication later this year. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested in reading a book I published earlier this year, check out what others are saying about Nine Year Pregnancy–
— or read more about it at 9yrpregnancy.com.